Monday, 20 January 2014

The first post...

I'm in the grip of that particular existential confusion I often experience after finishing a beautiful or compelling novel (in this case, The Speech of Angels by Sharon Maas), where my own life suddenly feels inadequate and two dimensional compared to the lives of the characters I've been hanging out with.  Or maybe I'm just feeling slightly disembodied, or depressed, or directionless.

Perhaps it's no bad thing this time, as it seems to have finally prompted me to start a blog- hurrah for that. 2014 is the year I have committed to write, and while much of what I write will be personal and private for quite some time, I imagine, I'm doing this blog thing to share the thoughts/rants/ dreams I have along the way that are fit for human consumption!

That's enough for now...over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment